CJC-1295 & Ipamorelin
CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin gives your body’s growth hormone production a boost and turns up the dial on a machine that helps build muscle, burn fat, and improve recovery from exercise like a microscopic medical team, patching up muscles, tendons, and cartilage. This is not a steroid but a powerful inflammation fighter that works directly on muscle tears and eases joint pain. While still under research, it shows promise for promoting healing and restoring comfort. Not approved by the FDA. The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) bans CJC-1295 & Ipamorelin in sports due to its potential performance-enhancing effects.
Temporary headache, mild fatigue, dizziness, lightheadedness, nausea and in very rare cases, vomiting may occur in sensitive individuals. People may also experience pain and swelling after repeated shots to the same injection site.
In rare cases, some patients have experienced mild hypertension and water retention.
PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH! NOT ALL POTENTIAL SIDE EFFECTS ARE LISTED.
Get medical help right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: chest pain, slow/fast/irregular heartbeat, severe dizziness, fainting. If you experience this seek medical attention right away.
– It is not known whether any of these medications will harm an unborn baby.
– Do not use without a doctor’s advice if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
– The information provided on this site is for educational purposes only and does not substitute for professional medical advice.
– Consult a medical professional or healthcare provider if you are seeking medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
– Reliance on or use of this information provided on this website is at your own risk.