Zofran is used to combat nausea and vomiting.
Rare but Possible Side Effects: Headache, fever, lightheadedness, dizziness, drowsiness, tiredness, constipation, or redness/pain/burning at the injection site, stomach pain, muscle stiffness/spasm, vision changes. If these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor promptly.
Get medical help right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: chest pain, slow/fast/irregular heartbeat, severe dizziness, fainting. If you experience this seek medical attention right away.
– It is not known whether any of these medications will harm an unborn baby.
– Do not use without a doctor’s advice if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
– The information provided on this site is for educational purposes only and does not substitute for professional medical advice.
– Consult a medical professional or healthcare provider if you are seeking medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
– Reliance on or use of this information provided on this website is at your own risk.