Lysine is an essential amino acid that has been used successfully as an alternative medicine in the treatment of HSV. Will aid in reducing viral load during acute sickness of any viral infection.
Rare but possible side effects: Use with caution in people who have osteoporosis, lysinuric protein intolerance and kidney disease.
Get medical help right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: chest pain, slow/fast/irregular heartbeat, severe dizziness, fainting. If you experience this seek medical attention right away.
– It is not known whether any of these medications will harm an unborn baby.
– Do not use without a doctor’s advice if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
– The information provided on this site is for educational purposes only and does not substitute for professional medical advice.
– Consult a medical professional or healthcare provider if you are seeking medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
– Reliance on or use of this information provided on this website is at your own risk.