Reduce your anxiety, depression, stress, and symptoms of PTSD; gain clarity with a guided Ketamine experience.
(Package of 6 available in Lounge $3500)
Ketamine’s effects may be felt within minutes of use. The range of effects felt can be somewhat
unpredictable, and may vary in severity based on the amount of the drug consumed. Though
the acute effects may last for an hour, possibly even several hours, some people report effects
that persisted for several days. At relatively low doses, these effects may include:
• Disorientation, confusion, or loss of motor coordination.
• Dizziness, nausea, or vomiting.
• Increased blood pressure, heart rate, breathing, or body temperature.
• Changes in sensory perceptions, including visual or auditory hallucinations.
• Feeling detached from yourself, your surroundings, or your environment.
Get medical help right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: chest pain, slow/fast/irregular heartbeat, severe dizziness, fainting. If you experience this seek medical attention right away.
– It is not known whether any of these medications will harm an unborn baby.
– Do not use without a doctor’s advice if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
– The information provided on this site is for educational purposes only and does not substitute for professional medical advice.
– Consult a medical professional or healthcare provider if you are seeking medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
– Reliance on or use of this information provided on this website is at your own risk.