CBD helps alleviate chronic pain because of its ability to influence the body’s endo-cannabinoid receptors and interact with neurotransmitters.
Lounge : $600
Until recently CBD was only available in limited forms, such as: oils, extracts, capsules, patches, vapes, and topicals. In these forms, the absorption rate is low.
Now there is a sterile and safe CBD IV therapy which offers nearly 100% system absorption of the CBD.
Where does CBD come from?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is a compound found naturally in the Cannabis Sativa Plant. There are two different types of cannabis plants:
1) Marijuana Plant: The Marijuana plant produces higher levels of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). THC is what creates a “high” when used.
2) Hemp Plant: The Hemp plant produces higher levels of CBD (cannabidiol). CBD has no psychoactive response and creates no impaired thinking or interference with a person’s ability to learn and perform tasks.
This infusion is 100% CBD and 0% THC. There are no mind-altering effects associated with this IV infusion.
Indication for a CBD infusion?
In 2021 a study published in the Journal of Cannabis Research found that CBD-rich treatments can help relieve moderate to severe pain, reduce inflammation, reduce anxiety, ease depression, support a healthy sleep cycle, and many other potential benefits.
People considering using our CBD product should always consult their doctor before doing so, especially if they are taking other medications or have underlying medical conditions like liver disease, kidney disease, epilepsy, heart problems, a weakened immune system, or are taking medications that can weaken the immune system.
Who CANNOT take CBD?
Absolute contraindications to CBD are allergies to Cannabis (in any form or strength) or Sesame Oil.
ANY sign of skin irritation, or allergic/anaphylactic reaction, the IV will be stopped immediately with no refund to patient.
What Drugs Should NOT be Taken With CBD?
- Antiarrhythmics & anticoagulants- Flecainide or Warfarin
- Antibiotics- Azithromycin or Ofloxacin
- Antidepressants- Fluoxetine
- Anticonvulsants/ Antiepileptic Medication- Lamictal, Diazepam, Dilantin, Lamotrigine, Phenytoin, Phenobarbital, Hexobarbital, Valproic Acid and Narcotics such as Codeine and Morphine
- Antihypertensive- CBD can interact with blood pressure medication, changing the blood concentration of these drugs
Get medical help right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: chest pain, slow/fast/irregular heartbeat, severe dizziness, fainting. If you experience this seek medical attention right away.
– It is not known whether any of these medications will harm an unborn baby.
– Do not use without a doctor’s advice if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
– The information provided on this site is for educational purposes only and does not substitute for professional medical advice.
– Consult a medical professional or healthcare provider if you are seeking medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
– Reliance on or use of this information provided on this website is at your own risk.