Vitamin B12 is essential for cell growth & development. It is a major building block of red blood cell production. Increase your metabolism and fat burning which can aid in weight loss, increase energy levels, mental clarity and help promotes healthy skin and nails.
Vitamin B12, also known as cobalamin, is a water-soluble vitamin involved in the metabolism of every cell of the human body. It is a cofactor in DNA synthesis, and in both fatty acid and amino acid metabolism.
Vitamin B12 deficiency is characterized by fatigue, weakness, constipation, loss of appetite, and weight loss, difficulty maintaining balance, depression, confusion, dementia and poor memory.
(Membership pricing available in Lounge)
Possible Side Effects: This product usually has no side effects. Some things to be cautious of are: muscle cramps, weakness, irregular heartbeat, rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
Get medical help right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: chest pain, slow/fast/irregular heartbeat, severe dizziness, fainting. If you experience this seek medical attention right away.
– It is not known whether any of these medications will harm an unborn baby.
– Do not use without a doctor’s advice if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
– The information provided on this site is for educational purposes only and does not substitute for professional medical advice.
– Consult a medical professional or healthcare provider if you are seeking medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
– Reliance on or use of this information provided on this website is at your own risk.