Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect your cells against free radicals. It is known to be one of the safest and most effective nutrients for our bodies. The benefits of Vitamin C include protection against immune system deficiencies, cardiovascular disease, and eye disease. Vitamin C also has many benefits for the skin and the potential to make collagen, heal wounds, maintain and repair damaged skin, diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, brighten complexion, reduce redness and dark spots, and even-out skin tone.
Ascorbic acid, also known as Vitamin C, is a water-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in some foods, added to others, and available as a dietary supplement. Though it may not be the cure for the common cold, the benefits of vitamin C may include protection against immune system deficiencies. It is also plays an essential role in the protection against cardiovascular disease, prenatal health issues, certain eye diseases and maintaining healthy blood vessels, bones and cartilage. Vitamin C has also been proven to be an essential nutrient involved in tissue repair and its one of the most popular substance used to help decrease visible wrinkles.
Saline solution is a mixture of salt and water. Normal saline solution contains 0.9 percent sodium chloride (salt), which is similar to the sodium concentration in blood and tears. Normal Saline is typically used for fluid and electrolyte replenishment for intravenous administration. Normal Saline belongs to a class of drugs called Crystalloid Fluid.
Get medical help right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: chest pain, slow/fast/irregular heartbeat, severe dizziness, fainting. If you experience this seek medical attention right away.
– It is not known whether any of these medications will harm an unborn baby.
– Do not use without a doctor’s advice if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
– The information provided on this site is for educational purposes only and does not substitute for professional medical advice.
– Consult a medical professional or healthcare provider if you are seeking medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
– Reliance on or use of this information provided on this website is at your own risk.