Medicine used to treat heartburn caused by acid, indigestion, sour stomach, and GERD. Works by decreasing the amount of acid the stomach produces.
Rare but Possible Side Effects:
Do not take this medication with other stomach acid reducers such as Ranitidine, Zantac, Tagamet. And do not take this medication is you are allergic to pepcid or other stomach acid reducers.
Get medical help right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: chest pain, slow/fast/irregular heartbeat, severe dizziness, fainting. If you experience this seek medical attention right away.
– It is not known whether any of these medications will harm an unborn baby.
– Do not use without a doctor’s advice if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
– The information provided on this site is for educational purposes only and does not substitute for professional medical advice.
– Consult a medical professional or healthcare provider if you are seeking medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
– Reliance on or use of this information provided on this website is at your own risk.